Presenting the EN-60KDSMay 11, 2017
Installation example for the EN-60KDS and all other EMOSAFE Keystone variants in a 19″ module carrier with plastic covers.
- Direct connection of network isolators to the switch in a 19″ rack.
- High mounting density with up to 24 network isolators in one module carrier.
- Protects remotely located IT rooms against extraneous voltage sources and overvoltage, AC noise and ground loops which can arise from installation errors, aging components, or moisture at the network interface.
- IT/Server room protection.
- Hospital and operating room electrical safety. IEC 60601-1 and EMC compliance.
- Galvanic isolation of sensitive measuring technology in measuring and equipment.
- Increased protection of computing resources against overvoltages that may occur on the network.